New .32 Auto bullet mold

If you're dumb enough to take reloading advice form an internet Saturday Night Specials forum then read this!

IMPROPER HANDLOADING PROCEDURES OR LOADS CAN RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY AND EVEN DEATH. Appropriate care should be used at all times when handloading ammunition. While the information posted in this message board is intended to be informative, such information is no substitute for current data published by reloading component and or powder manufacturers who have access to scientific pressure testing equipment. All load information provided in this message board should be verified by utilizing two (2) or more data sources from reputable sources.

Prior to reloading ammunition, it is important to read the instructions for reloading in one or more handloading manuals. Follow the instructions in such manuals carefully. Additionally, for the beginning handloader, it is always an excellent idea to receive instruction from an experienced and knowledgeable handloader.

All firearms are different. A load that is safe in one firearm may be a dangerous overload in a seemingly identical firearm. As such, all loads should be worked up by starting ten percent (10%) below the maximum quoted load in the firearm to be utilized to ensure that such load is safe in your particular firearm. When working up handloads, always watch for any signs of excess pressure.

When substituting components, reduce maximum loads by ten percent (10%) and work up carefully looking for any signs of excess pressure.

Prior to firing any handloaded ammunition, the firearm should be inspected to determine that it is in good working order and safe to fire.

THE OWNER OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND ITS MEMBERS HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE COMPONENTS AND RELOADING PRACTICES UTILIZED BY PERSONS ATTEMPTING TO UTILIZE INFORMATION GAINED FROM THIS MESSAGE BOARD. AS SUCH, THE OWNERS AND INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF HANDLOADED AMMUNITION.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

New .32 Auto bullet mold

Postby FergusonTO35 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm

I have the Ranch Dog mold for my .32 Auto pistols. It produces great bullets, unfortunately my guns require a longer cartridge OAL than this bullet provides. I have been talking with Tom at Accurate Molds about this and he has come up with a really good looking 77 grain bullet mold for these pistols. Next payday I'm going to order one. If any forum member would like to borrow my Ranch Dog mold just send me a PM. http://www.accuratemolds.com/

Here is the new bullet: http://www.accuratemolds.com/bullet_det ... 077B-D.png
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Ammo & Reloading Forum